So we know there has been some issues where SignMyPad and SignMyPad Pro has been crashing for some users. We are happy to announce that we have submitted our new version to the App Store and are awaiting review. Hopefully within the week we should see the new versions get approved and released. Here is our list of things we have fixed
- Fixed issue where some users couldn’t save elements to PDFs.
- Fixed issue where app would crash when adding signature
- Fixed issue where resize bar would not go away when deleting elements
- Fixed small issue where text box wouldn’t display across whole length of screen when in landscape mode
- Fixed graphic issue when a text element was being resized the font would change back to Arial (now it stays what it should be)
- Removed the “Give Feedback pop-up”
- Allow for New folders to have a ” / ” in it to be a nested folder
- Filename warning if a ” / ” is in it
- Added warning when tapping PDF List to prevent accidental lost of information
- Fixed issue when bringing in PDF’s from email they will all start in the /Documents folder
- Fixed major memory issues causing crashing
- Changed Location warning to beginning of work on a PDF. (SignMyPad Pro only)
- Updated iOS 5 compatibility
- Temporarily added a “Please Wait” pop-up when rotating large documents (this was because people thought the app froze), we are working a better fix for the next version.
We’ll announce when Apple approves that version, plus you will see an update icon in your App Store. We thank everyone for their patiences while we get through this! We do love you guys!!!!!