Here is the list:
- Continue to improve performance in SignMyPad. This is for all platforms. We want the application to work as fast as you do
- Update the Windows version. SignMyPad for Windows was our first foray in programming for the platform. After months of development we were excited to release SignMyPad in the Windows store. Shortly after it’s release, Microsoft updated Windows to Windows 8.1 which is now causing issues in our app. Our goal is to have an updated version released by the mid-February (the latest!) which will fix a lot of those issues.
- Increase syncing options. As new tools become available to us, we will implement them into our different versions. At this time Dropbox is only available for iOS and Android. We plan on updating the Android version to include Dropbox Sync so you can now sync documents between different platforms.
- Introduce SignMyPad Cloud to Android and Windows platforms. Our newest tool – SignMyPad Cloud allows you to push documents to your users devices. Our goal is to include SignMyPad Cloud options for SignMyPad Pro on all platforms.
- Better support. We try to provide the best support options we can. Our response time on emails is usually within 24 hours. We want to lower that time, as well as have less need for support emails. SignMyPad should just ‘work’ for you. It’s an ambitious goal, but one I believe we can accomplish.
- Introduce requested features. There have been a lot of feature requests over the last 3 years. While some are outrageous, some of the more commonly requested ones we plan on implementing. Inserting a photo into a PDF for example is one we are working on soon. We do listen 🙂
Like I said earlier, I believe this is goal list is a good start and of course we’ll do everything in our power to make this happen. If you have any questions or concerns about SignMyPad or any of Autriv’s offerings, including NYCTruckFood or Email Phoenix, please let us know. Either use the comments below, or our contact page.
Thank you for taking the time reading this, and I hope 2014 is a great year for everyone.